PagerDuty Integration adds PagerDuty Incident events to your service events.
NOTE: Currently we support PD events that originate on Datadog.
In order for us to connect your Datadog-PD incidents to your services on Komodor, we need to find a match between environment variables found on the Datadog service and your service on K8s.
Please make sure the following environment variables exist on your K8s deployment:
DD_ENV should match the environment specified on the Datadog service
DD_SERVICE should match the service name specified on the Datadog service
- Make sure the prerequisites above are met.
- Locate the PagerDuty installation tile on Komodor Integration Settings.
- Press Install.
- At this point you should be redirected to Pagerduty and back to Komodor successfully.
- A PagerDuty Integration tile will be added to the top section of labeled Installed Integrations.
- When an issue from Datadog is raised through PD, you will be able to find it in the appropriate Komodor service page.