PagerDuty Integration adds PagerDuty Incident events to your services events.
NOTE: We currently only support PD events that originate in Datadog.
In order to connect your Datadog-PD incidents to your services in Komodor, you need to match environment variables found in Datadog to your services in Kubernetes.
Please make sure the following environment variables exist in your kubernetes deployment:
DD_ENV should match the environment specified on the Datadog service
DD_SERVICE should match the service name specified on the Datadog service
- Make sure the prerequisites above are met.
- Locate the PagerDuty installation tile on Komodor Integrations page.
- Press Install Integration.
- You will be redirected to Pagerduty and back to Komodor successfully.
- A PagerDuty Integration tile will be added to the top section of labeled Installed Integrations.
- When an issue from Datadog is raised through PD, you will be able to find it in the appropriate Komodor services page.
In case you encounter any issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org