Microsoft Teams Integration¶
The Teams integration allows configuration of notifications for events such as Deploy or Health from Komodor to a Teams channel. Komodor supports different granularity levels, Cluster, Namespace and Service for each notification. The notification type, destination, and granularity can be defined in the Komodor Notifications screen.
Configuring Teams Notifications¶
- Open up the Komodor Notifications Panel. On this screen you can see all existing notifications or configure new ones.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and decide which type of notification you would like to create, Deployment or Health Change.
- Select Add this notification for the type of notification you would like to configure.
- Choose the cluster that you would like to alert on, or leave empty to alert on all clusters. Click Continue to proceed to the webhook configuration.
- Enter the channel name that you would like to post to (starting with @. "@channel" for example)
- Retrieve the webhook URL from Teams using the on screen instructions:
- Navigate to the channel where you want to add the webhook and select (•••) More Options from the top navigation bar.
- Choose Connectors from the drop-down menu and search for Incoming Webhook.
- Select the Configure button, provide a name, and optionally, upload an image avatar for your webhook.
- The dialog window will present a unique URL that will map to the channel. Make sure that you copy and paste the URL into the "webhook URL" field.
- Click on Create Notification to complete the Notification Configuration
More information on Microsoft Teams integration with webhooks can be found in the Official Documentation.