Configure JumpCloud SSO¶
- This tutorial is based on this article from JumpCloud.
- Access the JumpCloud Administrator Console at https://console.jumpcloud.com.
- Go to USER AUTHENTICATION > SSO.
- Click ( + Add New Application ) to configure a new application.
- Search for Auth0, then click configure.
- Enter a Display Label in the General Info tab. Komodor is recommended.
- Go to the SSO tab
- choose a TEAMNAME, preferably your company name, and replace it in the following steps
- Change the IDP URL suffix to
- Change the IdP Entity ID to
- Change the SP Entity ID to
- Change the ACS URL to
- Click activate.
- Click continue on the confirmation window.
- Click Download Certificate in the top right of the window.
- Alternatively, you can copy the Metadata URL and send this info.
- Update your komodor contact with the following information:
- The TEAMNAME
- Send the certificate file / metadata URL
- Now you'll need to authorize user access to Komodor.
- see here for more info.
Wait for an approval from your komodor contact that the connection is ready to test.
The tutorial is now complete. You can now login to Komodor using your JumpCloud credentials.