Komodor-Datadog integration allows you to see service connections on Komodor. Services that are detected as related by Datadog will be added to the Related Services section in the Komodor Service View.
In order for us to connect your services according to Datadog tracing, the following environment variables should exist on your k8s deployments:
DD_ENV should match the environment specified on the Datadog service
DD_SERVICE should match the service name specified on the Datadog service
- Make sure the prerequisites above are met.
- Locate the Datadog installation tile on Komodor Integration Settings.
- Press Install.
- Follow instructions on the screen.
- A Datadog Integration tile will be added to the top section of labeled Installed Integrations.
- Your services that interact with each other should appear under the Related Services section in the Komodor service page.